Wednesday, June 8, 2016

the driving question 1.5

From a draft to an info-graphic! 

Last night, while I was watching the video concerning the driving question

I was taking notes, handwritten notes, to visualize what I was listening to.


Later on, reflecting on what I had drafted, I decided to make an infographic.

and that was the best way to remember how to form a driving question.

Isn't that what we expect from students in a pbl approach? 
Learning by doing, being inspired and engaged!

(update of 11th of June)
I'm adding this great resource on driving question, mentioned by Olga Passlidou, originating from this webpage. There is a lot to study there! Thanks Olga for sharing!

Now I think that I must reconsider my initial choice on the driving question of my project idea!






No comments:

Post a Comment